Make an appointment
You can contact us very easily: Call, Email, Messenger, SMS
It is always best to bring all your documents with you. You can find out which documents are important for us in our guide!
Our guide helps us structure a consultation, and you to prepare for an appointment with us.
1. Master data entry
Country of origin
Where are you from?
Do you have a residence permit (Aufenthaltsgestattung), toleration (Duldung) or residence authorization (Aufenthaltserlaubnis)?
Where do you live?
How can we help you?
What goal do you have?
3. Work permit
Do you have a work permit?
Is your identity cleared?
- Do you have a birth certificate?
- Do you have a photo ID from your home country?
4. Career Orientation
do you have work experience?
What profession did you have in your home country and how long did you work?
Do you have a school report?
If you have attended school for at least 10 years and have the original of your school report and a grade summary, you can have these documents recognized in Germany.
5. Application and mediation
We will help you with your application!
For an application you need:
Cover letter, curriculum vitae, language certificate
Also helpful is:
School report, internship report, employer’s reference
6. New Job – getting started
Ther are some things to consider when you start a job or training:
- notify the job center or welfare office (Sozialamt)
- show your social security number (Sozialversicherungsnummer) and health insurance card (Krankenkassenkarte) to your employer
- inform the immigration office (Ausländerbehörde)
Often there are still problems at work that need to be solved. We will help you with this or show you who can help you to organize your new life as a professional well.